- Paternity -- including the establishment of child support and litigation of issues involving DNA tests.
- Divorce and child custody modification -- including complex property and debt divisions and complex child custody cases involving expert witnesses.
- Termination of parental rights -- including contested termination litigation, two of which involved presenting expert medical testimony.
- Foreign and domestic adoptions -- including stepparent adoptions and agency-placed adoptions and cases involving issues under the Indian Child Welfare Act.
- Guardianship and conservatorship -- including both voluntary and involuntary proceedings.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Property Settlement
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Decree Modifications
- Name Change
- Paternity Claims