Over thirty years of general practice law delivering legal services in business litigation, creditor and debtor rights, contract formation to include government contracts, to include litigation before the General Accounting Office and U.S. Federal Court of Claims, criminal defense, personal injury, and employment issues.
- Senior Practicing Attorney, commencing July 1992.
- Senior Criminal Defense Attorney (regional), 1989-1992.
- Trial Judge. 1980-1983, 1986-1989.
- Law Clerk, 1979.
- Appellate Defense Attorney, 1977-1979.
- Chief Insurance Attorney, 1975-1977.
- Assistant Prosecutor, 1974-1975.
- Corporate Counsel, 1972-1974.
- B.S. (Business) (1970), University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho.
- J.D. (1972), University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho
- LL.M. (equiv. 1980), the Judge Advocate General's School, Charlottesville, Virginia
Professional Licenses and Memberships
Admitted to practice: Idaho State Bar (active status); U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit; U.S. Court of Federal Claims; U.S. District Court, District of Idaho; U.S. Court of military Appeals; and U.S. Army Court of Military review.
Born in 1948, Idaho; married Lorene; two children, Kristen and Andrew; Hobbies: water sports, financial management, and community service -- leadership assignments, teaching, and working with teenagers.